Monday, December 1, 2008

Updates updates!

1. I've gotten a lot of very concerned emails and calls from friends and family about the increasingly volatile political situation in Thailand. I'm okay, everyone I know in Bangkok is okay but it has certainly caused quite the disturbance--airports are closed, people are taking ridiculous, multi-destination routes to get back into the country or to leave, but hopefully things will be resolved soon. I don't know anything other than what's on the news so can't really provide any insightful information.....

2. I have plenty of updates in other areas of my life and will be posting information shortly, including:

  • Photos from my work trip to Amsterdam and Barcelona
  • A brief narrative of the recent Thai holiday, Loy Krathong!
  • Snapshots of Bangkok Thanksgiving!
  • Progress of the V-Day campaign and "The Vagina Monologues"
That's it for now. I hope you're all well and are enjoying this holiday season!

xx
A

No comments: