Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My oh my, how does the time fly...

After a one and a half month hiatus, my life has finally returned back to normal. February was a hectic month to say the least. I plan to write a blog entry for each of my travels, but here's the brief overview:

-I produced and directed my first play. The first night was a bit of a bomb, but thankfully, the next two shows were a huge success and everyone forgot about opening night...

-I oversaw 2 big events that also were a success, but one of them took a hell of a lot of time and planning

-I was away every weekend before the show, mainly to get away and keep my sanity. It was really special too because Julia, my good friend from college was going a big Asia trip so we got to meet up every weekend and she also came to BKK and saw the show

-I celebrated my golden birthday--23 on the 23rd. I spent the weekend before celebrating big in Hong Kong and then on Monday, my actual birthday, I was with my cast at rehearsal. They baked me a big pink vagina cake with a piece of chocolate as the clitoris...gosh that's a memory, don't think I can forget this birthday!

-Summary: I didn't have one free day in February (aside from my weekend travels), not one. Here's to sleep and a personal life in the month of March and beyond...

Stay tuned for travel updates and notes on Bangkok...

No comments: